Plan purposefully. Live richly.
The challenge for everyone: How to live richly today and simultaneously plan wisely for the future?
We start with what matters most.
We believe that each individual and family is unique, as are their values and vision for the future. That is why our process begins with your family’s values and vision, helping you to connect your financial assets–your life’s work–with what is most important to you.
Wise decisions and measurable results
Our proven process achieves the results you need.
• Values – what matters most
• Vision – where you want to go
• Goals – the unique milestones
• Budgeting and spending
• Asset and liability tracking
• Cash flow projections
• Tax planning and preparation
• Retirement income strategies
• Major purchases
• Social security planning
• Education funding
• Liability-driven investing
• Hyper-personalized portfolio designed to achieve your financial plan
• Identify and track your minimum required rate of return
We custom build your portfolio using our liability-driven investment methodology.
We know that every client’s vision for how they want to live is unique. Therefore, every client’s ability to take risks (optimal risk loading) and investment portfolio should be unique.
Bright Advisers uses your unique cash flow needs (liabilities) to build a hyper-personalized portfolio using individual equities and tactical investments.
As you update your financial plan or as unexpected life events happen, your investment strategy is dynamically adjusted to align with your financial plan.
Wealth management is more than just financial planning.
It requires a team of multidisciplinary advisors who are committed to the only goal that matters–helping you achieve your financial plan and live the life you want.
- Tax projections done by our CPAs
- Roth IRA conversions
- Tax-loss harvesting
- Federal and state tax preparation
- Review prior year tax returns for missed opportunities
- Health insurance planning
- Medicare planning
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Long-term care
- Asset protection strategies
- Estate plan review
- Estate plan drafting and funding
- Family legacy planning
- Generational gifting strategies
- Family giving philosophy
- Donor advised funds
- Community engagement plans
- Private family foundations
- Cash flow and distributions
- Continuation planning
- Exit and succession strategies
- Investment opportunities
- Key employee compensation
- Solo 401k plans
- 401k group plans
- 3(21) and 3(38) fiduciary
- Self-directed 401k accounts
We'll make sure your financial plan adapts to your life.
Bright Advisers allows you to focus on your family while knowing that your advisor is taking care of the planning. Our quarterly focus map guides the key planning conversations that your advisors will help you navigate throughout the year.
Unbiased, human-centered advice.
Most traditional firms only get paid when you move your investments to their firm, which results in a conflict of interest. We believe the best way to deliver unbiased advice is to charge separate fees–one for financial planning and one for investment management.
Values and vision
Budget and cash flow
Tax return analysis and filing
College education funding
Family legacy planning
Access to insurance, legal and tax specialists
Exit and succession planning
Business continuation (buy/sell)
Cash flow and distribution planning
Key employee compensation
Asset protection strategies
Retirement plan review
Everything in Family plan
Family Operating System®
Family Knowledge Base™
Customized service plans, designed to serve families with multi-generational wealth planning needs or unique financial objectives.
Bright Advisers investment management
No platform fees. No TAMPs. No trading fees. No commissions. Minimal fund fees.